- We will not have more than one patient in the lobby at a time, if a child is under 18 years of age 1 parent is allowed to accompany the minor. To achieve this we will be implementing Mobile Check-ins. Patients will remain in their car before their appointment. Our front staff will call or text you to walk inside once it comes time for your appointment.
- We will send a COVID19 survey out the day prior to your appointment, and check temperature once you arrive at our office. We encourage patients to complete this form prior to arriving at the office. Any patients with a temperature of 99.2 or higher will be rescheduled a minimum of 14 days out.
- We ask that you do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your appointment. If a patient is more than 10 minutes late the appointment will have to be rescheduled.
- We have always followed the standard CDC and ADA sterilization guidelines, but we will add sanitizing with disinfectant more regularly than those guidelines set in place.
- To protect patients and staff, employees will log their temperature at the beginning of their shift. Our clinical team will wear face shields, lab jackets and hair covers. We are refraining from handshakes at this time. Our entire team will be equipped in masks and gloves for safety.
- Lastly, if you are experiencing a cough or any signs or symptoms of allergies, flu, or COVID19. Please wait until all symptoms have cleared up so we do not have to reschedule your appointment. Any patient or employee experiencing a cough will be sent home immediately. Call us at (972) 223-8844 to schedule your appointment.
When is the right time to see a dentist?
While some health organizations have suggested that Americans avoid “routine” dental care, the American Dental Association and DeSoto Family Dentistry agree that delayed dental treatment could lead to more harm than good. Even missing a regular cleaning may mean additional appointments to repair the damage that could have been avoided. Our goal is to keep you smiling bright every day! And that means never neglecting your oral hygiene! We understand this is a concerning time. But know that our dental office has successfully reopened and everything we do is to keep our dental family safe. One thing for sure is DeSoto Family Dentistry has always taken infection control seriously and with COVID, more-so than ever before. The right time is always sooner rather than later. Please don’t delay your next cleaning or dental appointment! Feel free to talk with us about the preventative measures we are taking and even ask for a less popular appointment time. We are here for you!